Our team of psychologists offer a range of psychological services for children, adults and families.
Wellbeing in Mind is conveniently located in the heart of Kenmore. We provide a warm and supportive space to nurture your mental health and improve your overall well-being.
We offer psychotherapy and counselling to children, adolescents and adults for a range of mental health and behavioural concerns in a warm and family-friendly environment.
We provide diagnostic assessments and psychological support for a range of concerns such as:
- Developmental delay
- Intellectual disability
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognitive difficulties associated with brain injury and stroke
- Dementia and cognitive decline
- Chronic health conditions (e.g. Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease)